Access to the Best Seats (for the Best Prices)
Subscribers are given the best seats in the house. Subscribe by March 31, 2013, to receive the same or better seating for each event in your series.* And when you subscribe now, you’ll know you’re buying at the best prices: the prices in this brochure are valid only through April 30, 2013.
Exchange Your Tickets
Enjoy peace of mind. If something comes up, you can easily exchange your tickets for another performance free of charge—you pay only for any difference in the ticket price.
Ask Us Anything
Call our customer service hotline at 212.875.5456 (10:00 am–9:00 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your Lincoln Center–related questions. We’re here to help.
Buy Additional Tickets Before the General Public
Subscribers have the opportunity to buy single tickets to Great Performers events in advance of the general public. It’s your access to the best seats for every performance of the season.
Early Access to the White Light Festival
Purchase tickets to all additional performances before the general public, including the yet-to-be-announced 2013 White Light Festival.
When you become a Great Performers subscriber, we’ll send you a Subscribers Club card entitling you to benefits at these Lincoln Center Conservancy member businesses:
- American Table—10% discount on regularly priced lunch and dinner menus. Alice Tully Hall outer lobby
- Arpeggio Food and Wine—10% discount on regularly priced lunch and dinner menus. Avery Fisher Hall lobby
- Ed’s Chowder house—10% discount on regularly priced lunch and dinner menus. The Empire Hotel, 44 West 63rd Street
- Hudson—Special room rates starting at $175 per night (plus taxes and subject to availability). To book, call 800.606.6090 and request the Lincoln Center rate. 356 West 58th Street
- Hudson Hall—10% discount on regularly priced lunch and dinner menus. 356 West 58th Street
- Luce Restaurant and Enoteca—10% discount on regularly priced lunch and dinner menus. 2014 Broadway between 68th and 69th Streets
- Nanoosh—A complimentary glass of wine with the purchase of a salad, hummus plate, or wrap platter. 2012 Broadway between 68th and 69th Streets
- Russian Tea Room—A complimentary glass of house wine or champagne with the purchase of an entrée. 150 West 57th Street
- Telepan—10% off lunch Wednesday through Friday. 72 West 69th Street
*For performances that are special events, it is not always possible to guarantee the same seats for each event. In these cases, subscribers receive the best available seating in the price category selected.